1. You don't owe anyone an explanation for your lifestyle choices, past mistakes, living arrangements, religious beliefs, career decisions, or priorities. You might think that you do, but this is YOUR life.
2. You don't have to know what's going to happen next. (No one really does, and some of the best things come from the unplanned and unexpected. Roll with it.)
3. You don't have to have your life figured out. You don't have to know your exact career path, or your life's purpose, or what on earth you should major in. Still, it's stressful. Read these "7 Strange Questions That Help You Find Your Life Purpose" by Mark Manson when you're feeling stuck.
4. Your life isn't over, she screamed from the rooftop.
7. You don't have to enjoy every minute of motherhood.
8. It's okay to be sad, or angry, or scared, or whatever you're feeling.
9. Here's the truth about big life changes: Some people won't come with you. And that's okay.
10. Not all of the things you think about yourself are true.
11. It's only for now. Everything is temporary. You are okay.
12. You are more than a statistic.
13. The best thing you can do for your child is to be your healthiest self. Whatever that means for you.
14. You can do hard things.