something you want...
1. iPad Mini ($329+): The gadget of the season.
2. West Elm shaker ($29): It's a mason jar drink shaker — how could you not want this?
3. Printstagram Calendar ($40): A thoughtful gift for the working mama, away from her kids.
4. Book iPhone Charger ($45): For any modern book-loving lady.
5. Scratch Off World Map ($24): Hang this on your wall; be motivated to travel the world.
6. Kate Spade iPad Sleeve ($50): #fun
7. Phone-ograph ($9.95): This throwback-style sound amplifier might motivate you to play more tunes around the house.
8. Glossybox ($60 - $115): I know I'm not the only one who would love luxe beauty products delivered every month via a subscription beauty service.
9. Native Union Pop Phone Handset ($35): Retro style, modern technology — and perhaps a little less radiation?
10. Colour Me Good Ryan Gosling ($14): Because mama wants something to color, too.
11. Personalized Couple Pillow ($152): A sweet gift for a young couple.
12. Super Mod Tree Custom Genealogy Chart ($65): My Tree and Me has a bunch of modern, cooler-than-average family tree prints.
Now it's your turn: what do YOU want most for Christmas?