Who says practical gifts have to be boring?
1. State Shaped Cutting Boards ($48): A childhood home, a special memory, state pride — why not pay homage in the kitchen?
2. Magnetic Nesting Utensils ($25 for 5): FINALLY someone thought of this brilliant idea. I can't be the only one sick of storing bulky spoons and spatulas.
3. Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System ($119): At the TOP of my wish list this year. (I've heard nothing but rave reviews.) We're not 18 years old anymore — us 20-somethings need to start taking care of our skin.
4. The iPhone Photo Printer ($159.95): Because every single photo I take is stored on my iPhone.
5. Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite ($300): A juicer! I've been wanting a heavy-duty juicer for awhile now, and this one seems to be a top favorite. Health! Yeah!
6. Big Ideas Journal ($12): For those big ideas!
7. Bodum Chambord French Press with Locking Lid ($50): Whether you're up all night cramming for finals or doing work — or you're just up all night with babies and toddlers — you deserve some damn good coffee.
8. Today is the Day Pocket Planner ($14): Checklists, calendars, and quotes — oh my. I think my Type-A heart just skipped a beat.
9. Dottie Shower Curtain ($11.99 - $49.50): Everyone needs a shower curtain, right? Might as well make it cute.
10. AquaNotes Waterproof Notepad ($6.99): For many of us, the shower is the only place we have a little quiet time. Don't lose those brilliant ideas that pop in your head.
11. Pop-Print Measuring Spoons ($18): The prettiest measuring spoons I've ever seen.
12. Mr. Boddington's Studio, Sugar and Milk Stationary ($50 for 24): Infuse a little humor and style in your "new mom" thank-you notes.
13. Sheesham Ice Bucket ($198): Now that I can host grown-up parties — whether it's for holidays or birthdays — I always find myself needing an ice bucket. And this stainless-steel-lined wooden ice bucket from Anthropologie? I never thought it possible to lust for an ice bucket, but there you have it.
14. Luggage Tags by Pamela Barsky ($10 for 6): We all need them; why not stand out on the conveyor belt?
15. Belkin @TV Plus ($175): If you're the type who only watches TV on something other than a TV, then you need this. Watch live (and/or recorded )TV on your smartphone or computer — you just need WiFi, 3G, or 4G service. So even when you're not home. (No more being at the mercy of Hulu!)