Next up in the Early Mama Gift Guide — something to wear:
1. Viscid Watch ($58): She needs to be on time; she might as well look good doing it.
2. Vintage Brass Ball Locket Necklace Secret ($24): A unique spin on the traditional locket.
3. Custom Initial Rings Set of Two ($30): Personalized initial rings, to honor the most important people in her life.
4. Layered Turquoise Necklace ($34.99): Add some grown-up drama with a fun, modern punch of color.
5. Wrist Worms ($46): As someone always on her phone and/or computer, I know how much others like me will want these cozy wrist warmers.
6. Arrested Development Bluth Company T-Shirt ($18): If you're going for the comfy look, you might as well be funny about it.
7. Madewell "The Transport Tote" ($168): A cool, functional, stylish bag that she'll A) use the crap out of, and B) pull together any outfit with.
8. Anthropologie apron ($32): Nothing makes a girl more excited to get in the kitchen than a pretty apron. Although I love the retro style of this Fiammetta Apron, the Stripes Abound Apron might be even more functional.
9. Tieks ($195): Rather than splurge on jewelry or clothes, get her a splurge-y pair of flats. She'll be thankful for her Tieks on a weekly basis.
10. GAP Dot Slippers ($20): Polka dots make anything cuter — even comfy slippers.
Also see: SOMETHING TO READ. And stay tuned for "something you want," "something you need," and a few fun nostalgic picks for '90s girls.