I've had an exceptionally busy week with family obligations, sick dogs and work projects, but that just means that next week will be more jam-packed here on Early Mama -- including Q+As, interesting conversations and a big giveaway.
In the meantime, I hope you all enjoy your weekend! Here are some things I'd like to share:
- Who knew Elmo was so inspirational?
- This "early mama" of 11 kids finally fulfills her dream of going to Harvard.
- Moms are changing the world.
- Come join the new community of busy modern parents!
- iPhone user? You'll love these cases.
- I LOVE this gift idea -- especially if it's a gift for yourself.
- Although this is an even better gift for new moms.
- Brilliant solutions for shoe storage.
- Hate spending too much money on Halloween? This is the best costume idea.
- The most controversial thing I've ever written?
- Sweet gender-neutral baby nursery ideas.