I was sleeping. And sleeping. And then sleeping some more.
After an unproductive Friday of staring blankly at my laptop and dizzy spells when I'd stand up, I figured it was time to take a complete weekend off. No emails. No blogging. No glaring computer screen. I got plenty of fresh air, flushed my body with water and slept full night sleeps -- even napping for a few hours each day. It's the closest I can get to a vacation right now, but I feel completely rejuvenated. Ready to tackle another week -- after today, of course. I might work for myself, but I still allow my favorite employee a holiday off. Especially when sales are calling my name.
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. Take some time for yourself, mamas. You deserve it.
Rather spend your Labor Day catching up on blog posts? Here were my Babble posts from last week:
- This might be the cutest thing I've ever seen. I hope Noah has a first love as sweet as this.
- This necklace is made with WHAT?!
- The coolest kid's chairs -- from affordable to outrageous.
- Would you ever wear vintage maternity clothes?
- The 10 best vintage shops for babies