Good morning, everyone! I hope everyone had a lovely, productive, happy week -- but yay, it's the weekend! (Finally.) If there's anyone in the Hudson Valley area, I'll be at the Latch On Breastfeeding Festival tomorrow (Sunday) at the Jewish Community Center in Poughkeepsie. It's going to be a really fun event for the entire family, with lots of local resources and organizations that support not only breastfeeding, but families. There will be different events for kids (like art and music), yummy food, as well as FOUR BIG STROLLER GIVEAWAYS courtesy of yours truly. Come stop by the registration table (where I'll be, probably with Noah and Justin!), and enter to win. You have to see how awesome these strollers are.
Here are some other things I wanted to share:
- I just spent a good chunk of the morning starting this post with tips on how to blog and freelance write, since I've received so many emails asking about that. Yet it got so long that I decided to devote an entire post to blogging tips -- so stay tuned for that next week.
- Is everyone a fan of I Heart My Pediatrician on Facebook? We're expanding with a blog very soon, which should be awesome.
- If you're following along on the Early Mama Facebook, you may have seen a post about 10 creative yet simple craft projects for moms. But did you know that you can also get $10 off Giggle Daily Deals at the end of the slideshow? (I love Giggle for all things baby and toddler.)
- These 12 family photo ideas are sure to spark some inspiration
- Any crafty moms? Moms who wish they were crafty? You have to see this.
- I'm sure you've heard about the Breastfeeding Doll, but it's not the first children's doll to cause a ruckus. Here are the Top 10 most controversial baby dolls of all time.
- And don't forget to enter our big giveaways here and here.
- 8 best monthly baby photo ideas that you'll want to replicate.
- Plus more creative newborn photos to try yourself.
- Pregnant? You'll love this.
Photo: Kate Spade