We're flying home from Colorado today, but I'll meet you back here tomorrow! Wish us luck that the flight home goes as well as the flight here!
I hope you all had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend. Here are some notes on family travel and travel gear:
- These Califone headphones were a lifesaver!
- Square, non-rolling crayons = a must for the airplane
- We ended up just using a lap belt for Noah, but I would feel a little more comfortable with the CARES restraint.
- Do you know the Nook Color has a bunch of new, fun apps for kids? Noah spent a lot of time watching read-to-me books and coloring on a virtual coloring book.
- We actually weren't able to use this travel high chair because our host's table has a lip on it. Good to know!
- We didn't need a crib, but this would have been the perfect travel crib for a baby.
- I loved how Frontier Airlines has individual TVs behind each seat, which did wonders for keeping Noah happy and occupied. From our experience, they're very kid friendly.