I have a crazy busy weekend ahead of me (if you've emailed me about being featured, I promise I'll email you back soon!), but I'm thankful Justin will be around to hold down the fort -- I know he misses his little boy. Noah went to bed a little late last night because the two of them were sweetly sitting on the front porch chatting, and I can't tear away daddy-and-son time. And now I'm listening to Justin do the dishes while the two of them are singing in the kitchen -- does it get any better?
I'll meet you back here on Monday, but in the meantime, here's what's going on in the Early Mama community:
- Can you believe it took me two years to experience the legendary poop-in-the-tub fiasco? That was fun.
- I'm not the only one with an internal debate raging.
- My hand is raised! (Plus: holy crap the craziest elephant picture EVER)
- Oh my -- a mini Zac Effron.
- Finding inspiration in one another.
- I feel like this all. the. time.
- Stevee had her baby, and he has the most badass name ever.
- You can make these pricey-looking invitations with nothing but Word! Who knew?
- Remember Shannon talking about being a former Teen Mom? Here she talks more about having kids a decade apart.
And I blog daily at Babble's Family Style and Being Pregnant. Here's what went on this week:
- The coolest bed ever created.
- Moms of little girls: get ready.
- "Posh" enough for the Becks.
- Coolest coasters I've ever seen.
- Practical or silly? I'm leaning towards silly.
- Motherhood Maternity Fall 2011
- Big sale on nursing bras