Well hello, hello.
Do you like what we’ve done with the place?
I’m so excited to unveil the design that Justin and Christina Childress (the young parents of triplets behind The Childress House of Design) have been working hard on. I feel more at home here, where we can share ideas and give advice and support our far-reaching goals.
And with the new design comes the promise of more content — because I, admittedly, have been calling in sick here way too much. But I believe in this space — I believe in its purpose — and I’m determined to make it everything that I know it can be.
Here are some things you can expect in the coming days/weeks:
- Just because you’re pregnant and in love, is it right to get married? Some serious questions to ask yourself before making the financial and legal commitment.
- Easy ways to be more organized, more productive, and more positive.
- 25 things I’ve learned by the time I turned 25.
- Easy ways to make money outside of an office.
- The biggest mistakes 20-somethings make with their money, their health, and their skin.
- Introductions to new contributors and more “early mama” perspectives.
What do you think? Do you like the new look? Any topics you’d like to see covered in the coming weeks?