I’ve been busy writing about style, products and pregnancy over at Babble.com. Here are some of my faves:
- These are classics for a reason.
- Expert beauty tips via Twitter.
- You can never have too much polka dots.
- Easter dresses on a budget.
- This color is everywhere this year.
- Whether you have boys or girls, everyone will love these new toys.
- 25 beauty buys under $10.
- Crafty? You need to check these out.
- My very specific reasons for choosing an unmedicated labor.
- If you love baby naming, you’ll love these blogs.
- Must-see new baby products!
- All of these are under $50!
- An easy way to go natural with your Spring Cleaning.
- Creative ways to track your pregnancy.
After many months (years?) of trial and error, I’ve finally worked out a consistent schedule that’s working well for me. Transitioning from an office setting to a work-at-home lifestyle has been an utter dream, yet balancing it all has been…tricky. Right now I’m alternating nights of 4-hour sleep and 9-hour sleep (give or take a toddler’s wake-up call) and it seems to balance out. I also have a solid 6-hour chunk of working hours three days a week, with specific time scheduled in for chores. So fingers crossed! I’ve already been more productive and organized than I’ve been in a long time. (And being a by-the-books Virgo, that’s basically everything.)
Next step: Scheduling in some exercise. Baby steps.
Have a relaxing weekend, everyone!