Hi there, friends. I’m so ready for this weekend, even though I have a lot on my to-do list. As much as I love relaxing weekends, sometimes I need a good productive weekend to lower the stress levels. You know?
Here are some interesting/fun/cool things I’ve seen this week:
- You think your kids + airplane story is bad? This is worse. Or at least way funnier.
- 45 powerful, telling images of 2011.
- Have you seen this Black Friday prank yet? So funny.
- Kids say the most horrifying things.
- This is an interesting look at moms, kids, and Facebook.
- Useful tips for anyone who has a bagillion baby photos.
- How to find the perfect red lipstick (which I’m wearing right now).
- These are perfect for toddler boys.
- For anyone thinking about starting a baby scrapbook.
- Design your own crib bedding.
- Share your thoughts on Santa: yes or no?
- Holiday maternity dresses under $50.
- How did you choose a middle name?
Meet you back here on Monday!