Here we are at another weekend! To be honest, Justin’s been off all week (recovering from a month(s)-long mystery illness), so it’s sort of felt like a week-long weekend for us. I know Noah’s been so happy to have his daddy every day. Anyhoo, here are some things I wanted to share with you:
- Confession: I sort of don’t know what Noah’s first word was. It all jumbled together. But it doesn’t get cuter than this little girl’s first words after losing her voice for 2 years.
- This weekend I’m determined to get serious about our budget. I’m the worst, second to my husband. Great team, we are.
- How do you plan on talking to your girls about beauty?
- Babble asks: Is it selfish to have one child?
- And Chaunie asks: should money be a factor in family planning?
- I told you my top 3 favorites, but here are the Top 10.
- And these are the best highchairs for small spaces.
- Did you enter the Charlie Banana cloth diaper giveaway yet? Enter again!
- Love the Casegram iPhone cover? Here are 10 more cool gifts for Instagram lovers.
- 7 AWESOME things about a postpartum body. Yep, I said awesome.