Here we are at another Friday. I’m finishing up some odds and ends here before picking up my Noah, my Justin and then heading to Plattsburgh for the weekend. My sister-in-law is graduating from high school so we’re all going up to celebrate. We have no cell phone service and no Internet while we’re up there, but right now the thought of being unplugged sounds like a nice, relaxing break. No email, no status updates, no blog posts. Just family.
While I’m away, here are some things for the weekend:
- I’ve had several emails asking about how I got into blogging and writing. I’m planning on dedicating a post to that next week, but in the meantime, check out my Q+A with Tiny Blue Lines. I talk about my job, my writing and my inspiration for starting Early Mama.
- Do you have a picture of your baby with his or her pediatrician? We’re collecting photos over at I Heart My Pediatrician.
- I just wasted a good 15 minutes building my dream bicycle over at Republic Bike. Does anyone have a good bicycle recommendation? It’s a summer goal of mine.
I also write daily posts for Babble.com’s Family Style and Being Pregnant. Here’s what went down this week:
- Have you entered to win this new Quinny stroller yet?
- Moms of boys: You’re welcome
- Even better: puzzle storage ideas
- These make me gag. Seriously, who thought this was a good idea?
- 20 incredible artists on Etsy
- The best baby bedding on Etsy
- Incredible birth announcement ideas that I totally want to steal
- But THIS is the coolest birth announcement I’ve ever seen
- Ways to remember a baby who passed on
Have a wonderful, relaxing weekend everyone! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. xo