So my husband had off yesterday (because he has to work today), so you know what we did? We spent the entire day in IKEA. It was ah-mazing. Along with doing some research for work, we also bought an entire new bedroom set and now have plans to re-vamp every room in the house. (Yes!) We’re in desperate need for a change, and while we tend to live a nomadic life (this is our 9th apartment together!), we need to stay more grounded with a little one. So we’ll just have to change up the interior, which, frankly, is much easier. I honestly despise moving, even though I get antsy for change. I’m most excited to redesign Noah’s room. (Can you believe he’s still in a crib at almost 2.5 years? It’s definitely time for a big boy bed!)
So my weekend will probably consist of a lot of building, organizing and painting. Do you have any fun plans?
I write daily posts for Babble.com’s Family Style + Being Pregnant. Here are this week’s posts:
- We’re giving away the one baby product that all new parents need!
- AND we’re giving away the one baby product that all new parents WANT!
- Yet it’s the toddlers who would be thrilled to win this one. My favorite is the Wishbone Design, but you can win any of your choice!
- This is one of my favorite posts, which I’ll absolutely use for inspiration.
- How incredible is this living painting?
- I adore this party idea, and I love that you can buy all of the components OR make them.
- Need an idea for your baby’s room? Here are 10 inspiring ideas.
- Did you love being young and pregnant?
- Would you ever use this?
P.S.: I didn’t get around to linking to other blogs by fellow Early Mamas, so if you have a post you’d like to share, leave your URL in the comments!
P.P.S: The above picture is from the IKEA blog! I don’t understand a word of Swedish, but the pictures are fun to browse.