Did this week fly by for anyone else? Probably because this time next week I’ll be in Colorado, and there’s just so much planning, prepping and packing to do still. (Our first cross-country flight!) This weekend is devoted to getting last-minute travel gear together for our trip and celebrating my sister’s college graduation (yay!), but I’ll meet you back here on Monday with more Q+As, guests posts and early mama topics to discuss. Have a wonderful weekend!
Here are some things I’ve been meaning to share:
- This mother’s child abuse is justified because “she had no business having a baby at her age.” Another example of how people think age = competence.
- And then she burned her house to the ground.
- And this is why I want a little girl one day.
- Love this craft project idea. I might have to steal it.
- Do you compare yourself to other moms?
- Anyone use pinterest? It’s one of my fav. sources of inspirations, and this early mama has incredible picks.
- Obsessed with these iPhone covers.
- 10 coolest staircase ideas.
- You don’t have to spend $3,000 on an elegant-looking baby crib.
- In case you missed our gigantic giveaway!
- These are simply gorgeous.
- I wish I knew this when I was pregnant.